– MariDear Dr. Porch, Tania, Charlene, Susan and all of the wonderful Coastal Allergy Care Team, I thank you from the depth of my heart for the beyond excellent care you all gifted me with in preparation for my surgery. I have been raving about you to family and friends who might someday need the VERY BEST in allergy care. Wishing you all a wonderful and health new year.
– Jill H.Our experience with Coastal Allergy Care has been excellent! As a mother of three, I have sat in many doctors offices. This office definitely stands out. They have been prompt, friendly, and very good at explaining treatment to both me and my 11 year old daughter. Having allergy shots every week can be very scary but because my child feels so comfortable here, it hasn’t been an issue. Thank you for making our experience a great one!
– Taty T.I saw Dr Porch-Curren and I loved my visit! The staff was friendly and the doctor was very knowledgeable. I will definitely continue to go here as well as recommend to everyone. They have pretty good appointment availability too.
– Cass C.First off my 9 year old was very nervous about his skin testing. Tanyia was so great at easing his fear. He was extremely grateful for her being so honest with everything she was going to do to him. We’ve been coming here since he was a toddler and the entire staff has been amazing.
– Joe P.Dr. Porch saved my life! In June, i was having some tightness in my chest. She told me to go get a chest x-ray right away. Los Robles Hospital also drew blood cultures which were positive. It turned out I had endocarditis which is a heart valve infection. If it had gone untreated, I probably would have died from it. Thank you, Dr. Porch for telling me to get a chest x-ray when you did. Without it, I just might not be able to write this review!